Selling a limited company
When selling a business, you’ll be required to deal with all of the following:
- Drafting and negotiating the Deed of Assignment of lease or the sale of the Company Property
- Drafting and negotiating the Disclosure Letter
- Preparation of the bundle of documents relating to the business which you disclose to the buyer so that they can carry out due diligence
- Preparation of Debentures and / or charges if the business is being paid for in instalments (deferred consideration)
- Registration of Debentures and / or charges at Companies House within 15 days of completion.
- Drafting and negotiating Guarantees and / or charges
- Removal of any personal guarantees
Our team of commercial solicitors is here to handle all these matters for you with the minimum of fuss. Simply agree the terms of your business deal and we will document it all for you. We will report on the main issues and ensure you’re fully briefed on the key elements prior to completion.
For advice on all aspects of commercial law, please call our specialist teams in Halifax (01422 339600) or Huddersfield (01484 483800) or complete our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.