Join Wilkinson Woodward!
- Are you educated to degree level, or due to complete your studies in June 2024, with a good level of academic achievement?
- Have you passed either the LPC or SQE1 and SQE2?
- Do you have work experience? Paid or voluntary, in the legal sector or elsewhere
- Have you got good written English skills with a high level of accuracy?
- Are you an ambitious, commercially aware team-player with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
Then we’d like to hear from you!
Our application procedure is as follows:
- Update your CV. Make sure to include all your academic qualifications, subjects and grades, as well any work experience.
- Send your CV and a cover letter explaining, in no more than 250 words, why you should be invited for an interview, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there are mitigating circumstances related to your academic record we should consider, please provide full details thereof, including written evidence from the examining body/relevant academic institution and/or verification by a third party, such as your doctor or tutor, with your application.
- If you require any special assistance or adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact HR at email@example.com.
Please note: Your application must reach us by 30 November 2023. Online interviews will take place in the week commencing 11th December.
If your online interview goes well, you will be invited to an Assessment Day at our Halifax office before the end of the year. During the event you will meet some of our current and past trainees, as well as key members of our team. You will be required to complete a written assessment, a group exercise, and an interview. Offers will be made shortly after the interviews have taken place, subject to references.
Wilkinson Woodward's Trainee Recruitment is merit-based and open to internal and external applicants. We look forward to receiving applications from ambitious, hardworking individuals who believe they meet the criteria and want to pursue a career with us.
Want to know more? Here are some frequently asked questions about our Trainee Programme.