Assets sales and purchases
When buying or selling a business which is not a limited company the key elements are the goodwill and the assets, this is where the value lies.
We can draft the documentation to transfer these to the buyer and deal with the associated formalities so that the business passes smoothly from one party to another.
- Drafting and negotiating the Asset Purchase Agreement
- Drafting and negotiating the Deed of Assignment of Goodwill
- Dealing with the assignment of any Lease
- Novation or assignment of any agreements or contracts
- Drafting and negotiating any Guarantees and/or charges
Our team of commercial solicitors is here to handle all these matters for you with the minimum of fuss. Simply agree the terms of your business deal and we will document it all for you. We will report on the main issues and ensure you’re fully briefed on the key elements prior to completion.
For advice on all aspects of commercial law, please call our specialist teams in Halifax (01422 339600) or Huddersfield (01484 483800) or complete our online enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.