Problems at work? Visit us for free employment law advice in Hebden Bridge on 12 July 2019
Our next free legal advice clinic will run from 1pm to 4pm on Friday 12 July 2019 at the Upper Valley Community Hub in Hebden Bridge.
Our employment law specialist James Hodgson will be on hand to offer free, expert legal advice on:
- negotiating severance packages and settlement agreements
- resolving disciplinary and grievance issues
- preparing and advising on employment contracts and related paperwork
- making discrimination claims, particularly relating to harassment in the workplace
- making unfair dismissal and redundancy claims
Our free drop in service covering business and employment runs from 1pm to 4pm on the last Friday of every month at the Upper Valley Community Hub, Market Street, Hebden Bridge.
Contact our experts for further advice
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.