James Hodgson marks a decade at Wilkinson Woodward
Employment law specialist James Hodgson is celebrating this week as he marks a decade of service with Wilkinson Woodward.
James joined Wilkinson Woodard on 6 September 2010 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2012. He specialises in employment law, representing both employers and employees in cases of:
- unfair dismissal
- settlement agreements
- disputes in business relating to shareholders rights, unfair prejudice and confidential information
James also deals with general litigation matters including:
- Residential landlord possession claims
- Other disputes with landlords, including housing disrepair, tenancy deposit claims and landlord harassment
- Tenant disputes, including evictions, rent arrears and non-payment of rent
- Commercial Landlord Possession Claims, debt disputes, and defective workmanship/repair disputes.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.