Employment law clinic in Huddersfield on 12 February 2020
The next free legal advice clinic on Employment Law is on Wednesday 12 February 2020 from 1pm to 4pm. Our employment law specialist, James Hodgson will be available for any employment law queries from local small businesses and employees. Pop in for expert advice about:
- negotiating severance packages and settlement agreements
- resolving disciplinary and grievance issues
- preparing and advising on employment contracts and related paperwork
- handling discrimination claims, particularly relating to harassment in the workplace
- handling unfair dismissal and redundancy claims
Appointments are not necessary - just call in to the University of Huddersfield Legal Advice Clinic at Unit 20 in The Packhorse Centre, Huddersfield.
Wilkinson Woodward is proud to support the University of Huddersfield. Law Clinic, which offers free expert legal advice to members of the public. The advice is provided by the University’s law students under the supervision of qualified local solicitors and experienced members of staff. The clinic is open Tuedays and Wednesdays 10am-4pm and on Fridays 10am-2pm.
Contact our experts for further adviceJames Hodgson
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.