We are hiring - legal secretary required in Halifax
We have a vacancy for a hardworking, quick thinking Legal Secretary to support a busy fee earner in our Property team.
Based at our Halifax office and working alongside the fee earner, you will need a good knowledge of residential conveyancing. This will include:
- dealing with registration matters with the Land Registry including submitting the initial application and dealing with any subsequent requisitions
- producing bills and statements
- producing mortgage reports for clients
- dealing with initial reports and search reports to clients
- dealing with enquiries from clients, solicitors and lenders by phone and email.
Hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm.
Knowledge of Land Registry, LMS and Lender Exchange portals would be preferred. Experience of using a case management system would also be advantageous.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of a caring organisation with a great reputation.
For an initial, confidential discussion, please contact Melanie Leadbitter on 01422 339 600. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Melanie Leadbitter at firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.